Saturday, July 19, 2014

Paw Patrol Is On A Roll With Their New Sticker Storybook, Paint Book and Colouring Book!

  

Paw Patrol is on a roll with their brand new colouring book, sticker storybook and paint book that comes out Tuesday!

Each book has something great to offer, besides just simply being awesome for being Paw Patrol! (Or so my son says! LOL)

Paw Patrol: Pups to The Rescue Sticker/Storybook is a 16-page storybook that also contains more than 30 stickers. It is a good book if your kids (or you!) are not familiar with all the characters, and even if you love them all! It explains each character and what each's special skills, interests and abilities are. This particular book is geared for kids ages 4yrs - 8yrs, but your younger ones would love the book not only for its content, but for its colourful pictures throughout the book! My son has been asking for this book to be his nightly bedtime read almost every night since we got it to review. This title retails for approximately $4.99CAN.

Paw Patrol: All Paws on Deck Paint Book features 64 pictures to paint. It comes with its own paintbrush, and a 16 watercolour paint palette! Now, I must also share that this paint is washable, which is a huge plus! I found this out the easy way when my son used the paint to paint a paper towel roll... When doing so, he accidentally sprayed some paint droplets onto our wall! I didn't notice this until the paint had dried and when I went to scrub it off with a wet cloth, it came right off simply by wiping it. Now I know I sound like an infomercial right now, but it's the God's honest truth! I thought I was going to have to bust out the Mr Clean Magic Eraser and risk stripping off some of our paint off the walls, but it was a total cinch. The book also says it's washable from clothing as well, but I never went to the trouble of trying that out! LOL But after the wall predicament, I believe the claim. It is geared for kids ages 3yrs - 7yrs, but I even loved to paint a picture or two myself! (Yes, I painted some and I'm proud of it! LOL) So the age group might be better adjusted to 3yrs and up... No since excluding us older folks from all the fun! LOL This title retails for approximately $8.99CAN.

Paw Patrol: Puppy Power Colouring Book is filled with 48 colouring pages! Not only that, but it comes with 4 chunky primary colour crayons, which can be used to layer and create all sorts of colours. I love this particular book not only in general, but also more specifically as something to bring or give to someone going on a road trip. It would provide hours of constructive activity both in the car, and at your destination for both you and your kids! (And yes, I am guilty of colouring a couple of these pages too, so feel free to find your inner child and colour along as well!) This title retails for approximately $4.99CAN.

Infomommy & Random House Canada are giving away a total of 5 Paw Patrol Prize Packs via Facebook & Twitter! The giveaway ends July 31st at 11:59EST.

To enter on Facebook, Like both the InfoMommy Facebook page, as well as the Random House Canada Facebook page, and comment on the post regarding the giveaway.

To enter on Twitter, Follow both the InfoMommy Twitter page, as well as the Random House Canada Twitter page and retweet one of InfoMommy's tweets regarding the giveaway.

While Chase is usually the one on the case, and it's the pups that are usually on a roll, I'm the one on the case and on a roll.... right into my bed. LOL Good night!

***** These views are mine, and mine alone. As with anything, you are responsible for assessing whether this item and/or activity is safe and suitable for your specific needs. InfoMommy does not make any warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, and assumes no responsibility and/or liability for any actions taken as a result of this blog post.*****

  



No comments:

Post a Comment