Monday, August 1, 2016

SheFit - Possibly the Best Sports Bra in Town!

   

If you've ever struggled to find a decent sports bra, particularly if you're bigger in the chest, then look no further! 

Months back, I was watching an episode of Shark Tank, the television show. Low and behold, on came a mother who created a sports bra called The SheFit Ultimate Sports Bra. At first, I thought it was for extreme fitness. But as I continued watching, I realized that it looked to be a great sports bra for anyone, not just those into high impact fitness. I'm glad I gave that woman a chance and listened to her whole pitch. In doing so, I learned about what might be the, if not one of the, greatest sports bras for any woman ever!

First thing the next morning, I immediately got to contacting the mother and creator of the SheFit bra. I was eager to get my hands on this bra to test it out and see if its claims were true. 

I am smaller in the band, but larger in the cup. As such, I typically have a hard time finding bras in general. But because I'm plus sized and have a larger cup, finding a sports bra with adequate support has always been a challenge. I have boys, and as such, I'm active with them doing all sorts of things throughout the day. In order to cope with my dangling duos, I would usually wear a regular bra, and then a crappy fitting sports bra overtop for added control. But no more! 

The SheFit Ultimate Sports Bra is ultimate alright! You can tailor it to fit YOUR body, not just some designer's version of what they think a person's body fit should be. It has a personalized bust band and 1" wide shoulder straps that you can adjust to fit the way YOU want and need. You can convert the shoulder straps from an X-Back to an H-Back style, similar to a conventional bra. The straps are fastened with a strong Velcro type material which keeps them locked in position. In total, this bra has 15" of shoulder strap adjustability and 8" of adjustability in the bust band. 

Not only can you personalize the bust band and shoulder straps, the bra has moisture-wicking properties. It also has a mesh lining that comes with removable pads. This was great for me personally as, like most women, one of my twins is bigger than the other, making it difficult to size. By taking out the pads, it gave me just that little bit more room in the cup that I needed, making for the perfect fit.  

The bra features a zippered front, making it easy to take on and off. In case you thought your tatas might fly out after you've zipped it up, there's no reason to worry. There are two zipper locks along the zipper, preventing your twins from blowing it open and exposing your goods. 

I also think that this sports bra would be fantastic for pregnant or postpartum women. Because the bands and shoulder straps can grow or shrink with you, it would be a great support for your ever changing girls. Taking the shoulder strap off to breastfeed or pump would be relatively simple as well. 

The SheFit Ultimate Sports Bra is made out of a Nylon & Spandex mix. To maintain the longevity of the bra, it is advisable to hand wash and lay flat to dry. This would also prevent any lint from sticking to the Velcro straps and band. If you much prefer to utilize your washing machine to launder your bra, then be sure to do so in a lingerie bag. Wash it on the delicate cycle, using cold water, and ensure that the front zipper and hooks are secured and that the band and shoulder straps are secured. Lay flat to dry. 

I love almost every single thing about this bra! The only thing I would change, is to somehow make this bra more smooth on the front surface so that you could wear it under a tshirt without the seams showing. If you were wearing this bra on its own while working out, then this would not be an issue at all.

Personally, I prefer wearing it in the H back position. I find that the appearance of my bosom is more flattering in this set up. With that being said, if I'm wearing a racer back style tank top, I will switch it up to match the style of the shirt. For my body type, I found the support was the same no matter which way I wore it.  

The SheFit Ultimate Sports Bra comes in 10 sizes, from XSmall all the way up to 6Luxe. To find your SheFit bra size, simply follow their simple instructions on the Size Chart page. They also have a size calculator to assist you in finding the right fit. If you for some reason you measured incorrectly, SheFit offers refunds/exchanges within 30 days of shipping, so long as it is in brand new condition with the tags still intact. It should be noted that you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping should this occur though, so be sure to do your best to measure accurately. The bra, at this time, is currently sold from XSmall to 3Luxe. The 4Luxe-6Luxe sizes are expected to be available sometime this month. 

The SheFit Ultimate Sports Bra retails for $58.99USD. Shipping costs on average are approximately $5USD for delivery within the United States, and approximately $19USD to Canada. 

For more info on the SheFit Ultimate Sports Bra, please visit SheFit.com

***** These views are mine, and mine alone. As with anything, you are responsible for assessing whether this item and/or activity is safe and suitable for your specific needs. InfoMommy does not make any warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, and assumes no responsibility and/or liability for any actions taken as a result of this blog post. *****

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! This is actually an amazing sports bra. It fits properly and is adjustable. My friends are going to love me for sharing this post. It is an ultimate one. Also, this is a very nicely described post. Thanks a ton for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete