Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hooter Hiders - Need I Say More?

I would normally try to think of a clever title for this blog entry, but I think the brand name does it complete justice! LOL I love it!

Now, we as breastfeeding mothers should not have to hide our hooters so to speak, LOL, but some of us are more modest than others and may feel uncomfortable baring what to some may seem like all. - Enter the Hooter Hiders Nursing Cover!

If you read my previous blog post entitled "What No One Ever Told Me About Breastfeeding", you'll know that I was very shy and modest in the beginning of my breastfeeding experience. At that time, I tried several nursing covers, only to find that I wasn't really all that happy with any of them. I truly wish I had of known about this product when I was nursing my son.

Hooter Hiders Nursing Covers have a rigid neckline, which is one of the main features that sets it apart for me. The semi-circular rigid neckline allows you to have eye contact with your little one, and facilitates air flow thanks to the open neckline.

They come in a number of stylish prints, are made of durable 100% cotton and are machine washable. They also come with a stylish pouch to store the nursing cover and to keep it clean. You can easily adjust the nursing cover to sit higher or lower by simply tightening or loosening the D-ring neck strap.

This product is a lot wider and longer than most others on the market, allowing for extra privacy. This is especially great if you are a plus sized Mom, or are nursing a wee one who loves to wiggle around and grab at the cover!

This product retails for around $35.00 US, and is available for purchase online at BebeAuLait.com as well as in local boutiques. For a list of stores carrying this product, click here.

***This sample product was provided free of charge

***** These views are mine, and mine alone. As with anything, you are responsible for assessing whether this item and/or activity is safe and suitable for your specific needs. InfoMommy does not make any warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, and assumes no responsibility and/or liability for any actions taken as a result of this blog post.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment